Communication & awareness
“The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.” - George Bernard Shaw
MISSION: Helping to communicate reform in a positive context and showing that reform is not about changing people, but about a better way of doing things.
Our areas of work:
- Communication & awareness is a cross-cutting service in all our sector of work: energy, environment & climate change and economic & social development.
We provide services in:
- Communication strategy development
- Public awareness campaigns
- Public relations & mass media campaigns
- Stakeholder consultations & dialogue facilitation meetings
- Inter-institutional and inter-governmental communication
- Communication tool development (publications, audio-visual, multi-media, web sites, social media)
- Communication training
- Event organisation (high-level policy summits, conferences, exhibitions, seminars, training courses, workshops)